- DCRS-7604E is 4 slots Chassis Switch. It can work with 1 or 2 management modules and 3 or 2 business modules. It has business ports on the management modules which enable high density.
- DCRS-7608E has 10 slots. It has 2 management slots and 8 business slots. All business slots configuration can be any combination of network interface modules.
With redundant power supply, fans and management modules, the Digital China DCRS-7600E Series ensures continuous operation and fully redundant system. Moreover, all parts are hot swappable. They can be added or exchanged without interrupting the whole system.
The DCRS-7600E series is ideal for the core layer of campuses, enterprise networks and the aggregation layer of IP metropolitan networks.
- Performance and Scalability
- DCRS-7604E supports up to 14 *10G ports or 160 (48×3+16) Gigabit Copper ports or 96(24×4) Gigabit Fiber ports.DCRS-7608E supports up to 32 *10G ports or 384 (48×8) Gigabit Copper ports or 192 (24×8)Gigabit Fiber ports, providing flexibility and high port density.
- 10G modules support 4 ports for downlink to L3 Gigabit distribution layer switches or L2 Gigabit switches, aggregating them to the core layer, and preventing port bottlenecks in Gigabit switches. Furthermore, the optional 10Gigabit Ethernet XFP transceivers can be chosen for different distance fiber uplinks.
- Backup Master ensures the availability of a master controller for network control at any time.
- Firmware & configuration are automatically upgraded from master to slave units for management simplicity.
*Intensive protocol support is included for MPLS, MPLS-VPN, ensuring future investment protection.
- Supports OpenFlow1.3 standard protocol. OpenFlow network is increasingly becoming a trend as the core protocol of SDN network. It makes the network easier programming Openflow brings the high performance to datacenter users via self-defined network. With OpenFlow, this product is ideal to build SDN test-bed for research institutes and SDN Experimental Bureau for large ISP and operator.
- Continuous Availability
- IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol provides a loop free network and redundant links to the core network with rapid convergence.
- IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol runs STP per VLAN base, providing Layer 2 load sharing on redundant links.
- IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) increases bandwidth by automatically aggregating several physical links together as a logical trunk and providing load balance and fault tolerance for uplink connections.
- IGMP snooping prevents flooding of IP multicast traffic, and limits bandwidth intensive video traffic only to the subscribers.
- L3 Features
- The DCRS-7600E series delivers high-performance hardware based IP routing.
- RIP, OSPF and BGP provide dynamic routing by exchanging routing information with other Layer 3 switches or routers.
- DVMRP, PIM-DM Multicast Routing Protocols send IP multicast traffic from one subnet to another.
- VRRP prevents your system from failing by dynamically backing up multiple L3 switches for routing.
- Support OSPF and BGP graceful restart to protect network stability.
- Strong Multicast
- The DCRS-7600E support abundant multicast features. The product support rich L2 multicast features such as IGMPv1/v2/v3 and snooping and L3 multicast protocols such as DVMRP, PIM-DM, PIM-SM and PIM-SSM. As the rich application experience, the product support Multicast VLAN Register and Multicast Receive Control and Illegal Multicast Source Detection
- Easy high reliability network
- MRPP (Multi-layer Ring Protection Protocol), is a link layer protocol applied on Ethernet loop protection which reduces network convergence time to 50ms.
- Comprehensive QoS
- 8 egress queues per port enable differentiated management of up to 8 traffic types.
- Traffic is prioritized according to 802.1p, DSCP, IP precedence and TCP/UDP port number, giving optimal performance to real-time applications such as voice and video.
- Bidirectional rate limiting, per port or traffic class, preserves network bandwidth and allows full control of network resources.
- Enhanced Security
- IEEE 802.1X port-based access control ensures all users are authorized before being granted access to the network.
- MAC based authentication can provide client-free security access and help customer deployed security rapidly.
- Access Control Lists (ACL) can be used to restrict access to sensitive network resources by denying packets based on L2/L3/L4 headers.
- SSL, Web Management Encryption, RADIUS and TACACS+ authentication protect data communication and ensure data privacy.
- Simple Management
- Industry standard Command Line Interface (CLI) via console port or Telnet can be used for switch management.
- Embedded user friendly web interface helps users quickly and simply configure switches.
- Backup and restore Firmware and configuration files via TFTP.
- Abundant IPv6 Support
- The DCRS-7600E series switch supports IPv6 routing in hardware for maximum performance. As more network devices growing and the need for larger addressing and higher security become critical, the DCRS-7600E series switch will be a right product to meet the requirement. The DCRS-7600E passed IPv6 form Phase II certificate is the best proof of the application.
|Slot||1 or 2 management slots|
3 or 2 business slots
|2 management slots|
8 business slots
|Business Ports||10/100/1000base-T: MAX 160|
1000base-X: MAX 96
10G: MAX 14
|10/100/1000base-T: MAX 384|
1000base-X: MAX 192
10G: MAX 32
|Backbone Switching Capacity||120Gbps||320Gbps|
|Routing Table||MAX 16K||MAX 16K|
|Forwarding||Storage and Forwarding|
9k Jumbo Frame
Port Loopback Detection
LLDP and LLDP-MED
|LACP 802.3ad, max 128 group trunk with max 8 ports for each trunk|
IEEEE802.1s(MSTP) Max 48 instance
|One to one or any to one mirror|
Mirror cross business cards
|IGMP v1/v2/v3, IGMP v1/v2/v3 Snooping, IGMP Proxy|
ICMPv6, ND, ND Snooping, MLDv1/v2, MLDv1/v2 Snooping
|QinQ, GVRP, Broadcast / Multicast / Unicast Storm Control|
Port/ MAC/ IP Segment/ Portocol/ Voice/ Private/ VLAN support
Multicast VLAN Register/MVR for IPv4 and IPv6
|Port-Based 802.1Q, 4096 VLAN|
|MAC Binding(IPv4 /IPv6), MAC Filter, MAC Limit|
|Support Smart Link( or named Flexible Link)|
|Port Binding(IPv4 /IPv6) and IP source guard|
|L3 Features||IP Protocol(IP support both of IPv4 and IPv6)|
|Default Routing, Static Routing, Black hole Route, VLSM and CIDR,|
|RIPv1/V2, OSPFv2, BGP4, support MD5 authentication LPM Routing|
|OSPFv3, BGP4+ support|
|4 byte BGP AS number|
|GR for OSPF and BGP|
|Policy Based Routing(PBR) for IPv4 and IPv6|
|VRRP, VRRP v3|
|DVMRP, PIM-DM, PIM-SM, PIM-SSM, MSDP|
Static Multicast Route
Multicast Edge Configure
Any cast RP for IPv4 and IPv6
PIM-SM/DM/SSM for IPv6, 6 to 4 Tunnels, configured Tunnels, ISATAP
Multicast Receive Control
Illegal multicast Source Detection
|URPF for IPv4 and IPv6|
|ECMP(Equal Cost Multi-Path)with maxim 8 groups|
|ARP Guard, Local ARP Proxy, Proxy ARP, ARP Binding, Gratuitous ARP, ARP Limit|
|Tunnel technical||Manual Configure IPv4/IPv6 Tunnel|
L3 MPLS VPN
Cross Domain MPLS VPN
|QoS||8 Hardware Queues per port|
|Traffic Classification based on IEEE 802.1p, ToS, port and DiffServ|
|ACL||Standard and Expanded ACL|
|IP ACL and ACL,|
|ACL based on source/definition IP, MAC, L3 IP, TCP/UDP port number, IP PRI(DSCP, ToS, Precedence), Time|
|ACL-X||Time-based Security Auto-negotiation|
|ACL rules can be configured to port, VLAN, VLAN routing interfaces|
|Can be used for QoS Classification|
|Anti-attack and Security||S-ARP: ARP Inspection, defense ARP-DOS Attack and Address Clone|
|Anti-Sweep: prevent Ping Sweep|
|S-ICMP: resist PING-DOS attack, ICMP unreachable attack|
|S-Buffer: prevent DDOS attack|
|Switch engine CPU protection|
|Key message priority: secure processing of key legal messages|
|Port credit: inspect illegal DHCP Server, Radius Server. Connection via credit port only|
|Support URPF, avoid IP address clone|
|All the above technologies efficiently prevent various DOS attack (e.g. ARP, Synflood, Smurf, ICMP attack), support ARP monitoring, defense Worm, Bluster, check sweep and raise alarm|
|Reliability and Redundancy Balance||Support MSTP(802.1s)|
|Support VRRP, LACP load balance|
|MRPP – Multi-layer Ring Protection Protocol|
|Support VLAN based traffic balance|
|Redundant power supply, power load balancing|
|Support Firmware & Configure dual fault tolerance backup|
|Support shift between main/backup, all hot-swappable|
|DHCP||Support DCHP Client, Relay, Snooping, Option 82|
|DHCP Server for IPv4 and IPv6|
|DHCP v6 and DHCP Snooping v6|
MAC Based AAA(Client free access)
|AAA||RADIUS for IPV4 and IPv6|
|Configuration and Management||CLI, support Console(RS-232), support Telnet (Ipv4/Ipv6), SSH(Ipv4/Ipv6),SSL for IPv4|
|SNMPv1/v2c/v3 for IPv4, SNMPv1/v2c for IPv6|
|RMON 1, 2, 3, 9|
|Power Saving Technology||Reduce power consumption, improve cooling and reliability|
|SysLog||Save Syslog and Trap to local device or server|
Max. 8 servers for Syslog or Trap receive
|NMS||Strict access control by ACL|
Access Switch through AAA or Local Authentication
Support SNTP and NTP
Setup Time Zone and Summer Time
|Supervision and Trouble Shooting||Supervise abnormity of task, memory, CPU, stack, switch chip, temperature and raise alarm|
Sflow for IPv4 and IPv6
Support IPFIX (IP Flow Information Export)
Ping and trace route command
|Configuration Management||Configuration file storage|
Command operation log
Support FTP/TFTP server or client upgrade
Support X-modem protocol transfer the file
|Dimension(W x D x H)||445mm*421mm*266mm(6.5U)||436mm*478mm*797mm(18U)|
|Relative Humidity||10%~90%, non-condensing|
|Storage Temperature||40°C ~70°C|
|Power||AC: Input 100V~240V AC||AC: Input 100V~240V AC|
|MTBF||>250,000 hours||>250,000 hours|
|EMC safety||FCC, CE, RoHS,||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|DCRS-7608E||10-Slot Chassis Core Routing Switch(2+1 power supply redundancy, Standard with 1 MRS-PWR-AC-B, 3 hot-pluggable fan trays, no management module, )|
|DCRS-7604E||4-Slot Chassis Core Routing Switch(1＋1 power supply redundancy, Standard with 1 MRS-PWR-AC-B,1 hot-pluggable fan tray, no management module)|
|MRS-PWR-AC-B||AC Power Supply (500W) for DCRS-7608E(R3) and DCRS-7604E(R2)|
|MRS-7608E-M2||DCRS-7608E Management Module Type 2 (High performance management module)|
|MRS-7604E-M16GX8GB||DCRS-7604E Management Module, 16 GbE Combo(SFP/RJ45) and 8*100/1000Base-X port, Wire-Speed, IPv6 supported|
|MRS-7604E-M2XS8GX16GB||DCRS-7604E Management Module, 2*10GbE(SFP+) + 8*GbE Combo (SFP/RJ45) + 16*100/1000Base-X(SFP), Wire-Speed, IPv6 supported|
|MRS-7600E-4XS16GX8GB||DCRS-7600E Series Interface Module, 4*10GbE(SFP+) + 16*GbE Combo (SFP/RJ45) + 8*100/1000Base-X(SFP), Wire-Speed, IPv6 supported|
|MRS-7600E-48GT||DCRS-7600E Enhanced 48 ports 10/100/1000Base-T module, hardware based IPv6|
|MRS-7600E-OF||DCRS-7600E OpenFlow module|
|AOC-SFPX-10M||AOC cable with 2 10G(SFP+) modules, 10m, suitable for SFP+ ports on same model of switch, can be used for VSF|
|DAC-SFPX-3M||DAC cable with 2 10G(SFP+) modules, 3m, suitable for SFP+ ports on same model of switch, can be used for VSF|