S4600-SI Series have 5 types including S4600-10P-SI, S4600-28P-SI, S4600-52P-SI, S4600-10P-P-SI, S4600-28P-P-SI. Equipped with the full GE ports and 4 SFP(2 SFP) uplink ports, the series integrates advanced management and security functions to provide performance and scalability.
- Green Energy
- S4600-SI series comply with IEEE 802.3az (Energy-Efficient Ethernet) standard, dramatically lower power consumption
- With Innovative port-LED Shut-off function, the user can automatically set the switch port-LED UP or DOWN at a specified time period according to their needs to achieve functional, energy-saving correct results.
- Full account of low noise requirements of the environment, S4600-SI uses Fanless Design and Smart fan strategies to real-time temperature monitoring system, and reduce the noise pollution.
- Simple and Flexible Operation and Maintenance
- Full Ethernet OAM technology (IEEE802.3ah/802.1ag), VCT, DDM (Digital Diagnostic Monitoring) and other features achieve rapid detection of the network failures; reduce operation and maintenance difficulty.
- Enhanced Security
- S4600-SI series provide a variety of security mechanisms like SYN Flood, Land, ICMP Flood attack prevention and other DOS class technology, BPDU Guard and Root Guard which avoid accidental topology loops and prevent illegal edge devices become root to cause unnecessary flapping.
- IEEE 1X port-based access control ensures all users are authorized before being granted access to the network. User authentication is carried out using any standard-based RADIUS server.
- Access Control Lists (ACLs) can be used to restrict access to sensitive network resources by denying packets and forward by different policies. User-defined ACL provides more flexible access control for users.
- S4600-SI series support DHCP snooping, which prevents DHCP attacks and illegal DHCP SERVER by setting trust ports and untrust ports. With DHCP Snooping binding and option82 enabled, it can combine modules like dot1x and ARP, or implement user-access-control independently.
- S4600-SI series support much more L2 security features such as ARP guard, Anti-ARP scanning, and other ARP and MAC Security technology to protect network security and reliability.
- High Reliability
- S4600-SI series support 4 Gigabit uplink ports, which could be designed to offer redundant uplinks with various ring protection applications, effectively raised the expansibility and performance of network.
- 8032 provides sub-50ms protection and recovery switching for Ethernettraffic in a carrier ring topology. S4600-SI series support G.8032 v2 and can be deployed in a variety of complex network topologies including single ring, tangent ring, intersecting rings, double rings and other home networking.
- High adaptability VLAN Features
- S4600-SI series support 802.1Q and port based VLAN as well as MAC based VLAN, Voice VLAN and Protocol VLAN.
- Abundant QinQ technology including Normal QinQ, Selective QinQ, and Flexible QinQ, gives users maximum freedom to configure QinQ policy.
- N:1 VLAN Translation feature can translate multiple VLAN tags in the frames from access ports into one specified VLAN Tag. It provides a strong technical support for QoS policy convergence.
- Abundant Multicast Features
- S4600-SI series also support MVR (Multicast VLAN Register), selectively allows traffic to cross between different VLANs for bandwidth and security reasons. With MVR Trunk function, which could associate multicast VLAN to trunk port, S4600-SI series combines the VLAN data into the same link, saving lots of resources for users.
- S4600-SI series could prevent multicast traffic from flooding via IGMP Snooping, while multicast traffic is only forwarded to ports associated to multicast devices.
|Ports||48 x 10/100/1000Base-T + 4 x 100/1000Base-X (SFP)||24 x 10/100/1000Base-T + 4 x 100/1000Base-X (SFP)||8 x 10/100/1000Base-T + 2 x 100/1000Base-X (SFP)|
|Queues per port||8||8||8|
|Dimension(W×H×D)||442mm x 220mm x 43.6mm||442mm x 220mm x 43.6mm||250mm x 180mm x 43.6mm|
|Power Input||100~240VAC, 50~60Hz||100~240VAC, 50~60Hz||100~240VAC, 50~60Hz|
|Temperature||Working 0°C~50°C, Storage -40°C~70°C|
|EMC Safety||CE, RoHS|
|Forwarding||Storage and Forwarding|
|VLAN||Port-based VLAN, IEEE802.1Q, private VLAN, Protocol VLAN, Voice VLAN, MAC VLAN|
Normal QinQ, Selective QinQ, Flexible QinQ
VLAN Translation, N:1 VLAN Translation
|DHCP||IPv4/IPv6 DHCP Client,IPv4/IPv6 DHCP Relay|
Option 82, Option 37/38
IPv4/IPv6 DHCP Snooping,IPv4/IPv6 DHCP Server
|Reliability||Spanning Tree||802.1D STP, 802.1W RSTP, 802.1S MSTP|
Root Guard, BPDU Guard, BPDU Forwarding
|LACP||16 groups / 8 ports||8 groups / 8 ports|
|L2 Ring Protection||MRPP|
|Security||IP ACL, MAC ACL, MAC-IP ACL, User-Defined ACL|
Time Range ACL
ACL on VLAN interface
Storm Control based on packets and bytes
Port Security, MAC Limit based on VLAN and Port
Anti-ARP-Spoofing , Anti-ARP-Scan, ARP Binding
Authentication, Authorization, Accounting
|Multicast||IGMP v1/v2/v3 snooping, IGMP Fast leave|
MLD v1/v2 snooping
|QoS||8 Queues Per Port|
Classification based on ACL, VLAN ID, COS, TOS, DSCP,
Policing Based on Port and VLAN
Single Rate single barrel double color for Policing
Remark DSCP, COS/802.1p, Precedence, TOS
SP, WRR, SWRR, DWRR for Scheduling
Match the IP fragmentation of message
|Maintenance and Operation Management||TFTP/FTP|
CLI, Telnet, Console
Public & Private MIB interface
Ping, Trace Route
Dual IMG, Multiple Configuration Files
Port Mirror, CPU Mirror, RSPAN
ULDP(like Cisco UDLD)
|Green Energy||IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet)|
Fanless (10P and 28P)
|S4600-52P-SI||L2 Gigabit Intelligent Ethernet Switch with 48 10/100/1000Base-T and 4 100/1000Base-SFP ports, 100-240VAC Power Input|
|S4600-28P-SI||L2 Gigabit Intelligent Ethernet Switch with 24 10/100/1000Base-T and 4 100/1000Base-SFP ports, 100-240VAC Power Input|
|S4600-10P-SI||L2 Gigabit Intelligent Ethernet Switch with 8 10/100/1000Base-T and 2|
100/1000Base-SFP ports, 100-240VAC Power Input
|S4600-10P-P-SI||L2 Gigabit Intelligent Ethernet PoE Switch with 8*10/100/1000Base-T and 2*100/1000Base-SFP ports, 100-240VAC Power Input. 30w POE+ Supported. PoE output 124w|
|S4600-28P-P-SI||L2 Gigabit Intelligent Ethernet PoE Switch with 24*10/100/1000Base-T and 4*100/1000Base-SFP ports, 100-240VAC Power Input. 30w POE+ Supported. PoE output 370w|