LongJiang Industrial Park is invested by Qianjiang Investment Management Co., Ltd in Tien Giang Province, Vietnam. Sited near HoChiMinh City, it covers 600 hectares including 540 hectares of industrial zone and 60 hectares of service zone.
With the product line expanding and rapid increasing need of IP telephony, IP video/ surveillance & wireless communication, park’s existing campus infrastructure cannot meet the requirements of secure & reliable high-performance access for managers/workers and the production system.
As Mr. Nguyen, the CIO of LongJiang Park said, “the campus network has been forced to evolve from supporting traditional client/server data flows to supporting real-time application traffic while accommodating the increasing number of devices, services, and users.”
We use the hierarchical model to design a modular topology which makes the network easy to scale, manage and maintain.
In core layer, we choose DCRS-7608E with redundant management card/ fans/ power supply for high availability and 10GE modules for non-blocking backbone.
In distribution layer, we select DCRS-5960F to aggregate access switches. All 5960F have dual uplinks to 7608E. Enabling OSPF between 5960F & 7608E ensures high availability and link efficiency with load balance .
In access layer, we install DCS-4500 to provide GE to desk. POE is enabled to provide power for IP phone & IP camera and wireless AP.
In addition, all APs are in fit mode and controlled by DCWS-6028. We also deploy Link Manger for centralized management.
DCN Solution Highlights
1. Total solution for wired/wireless connection and multiservice: Video, VoIP and Internet
2. High performance: N* 10GE backbone and GE to desk
3. High availability: LACP, Redundancy with multi links, VRRP, OSPF load balance
4. Easy management: Wireless Access Control and NMS
5. Easy deployment: Cisco-like commands, centralized AP control
6. Security: User control with DHCP snooping, IP source guard, DDOS, 802.1x authentication
7. Advanced end-to-end Quality of Service